Monday 23 June 2014

Architecture post:


Architecture is an interesting job that is creative! It helps your brain to run wild and think of new ideas! Do you want to have a unique house? If you do this is the right dream for you. A mind full of new ideas to expand. Picturesque and wonderful buildings as far as the eye can see. A brain ready to explode with new creations. Think for all the credit you will get for being a genius, like Zahra hadid , greg  lynn,thom mayne and many more.Hope you understand! By Karima


11 comments:

  1. I wish I could live in these glorious houses!!!!!!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pictures and your post is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Karima love it. It will inspire people to become an architecture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures you've posted they are like my dream houses! By any chance if you become an architecture can you build me a house? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog post Karima- and I wish I could live the houses . : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post, Karima, you did really well. It is a very inventive idea as well, because I bet no one else would have done arcutecture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog Karima! I can already imagine you designing your first building!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Karima, great post! I love it,I'll give you a call when i need a house!!
    :3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am absolutely going to get a house like you Jaya! I am sure that Karima will produce amazing houses and buildings.

      Delete
  9. Hey karima lovely houses they are so tots fab now I now where my free houses can come from don't have to waste a single penny!.......... LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete